Athletics Review

Athletics Review

In athletics there were a lot of sports I was bad at like long jump high jump sprints long distance and shot put but I still enjoyed it a lot because athletics isn’t always getting first or second place because we're there to have fun.


I didn’t get a place but I still enjoyed it and I was happy that one of my friends had gotten a place I hope she has a great time at zones. I had a lot of fun at high jump because it was so funny how I jumped and I landed and then the bar fell off it was so funny.


I represented my house by trying my best and I didn’t care if I got last place or if I couldn’t do the house relays. I was happy that I didn’t have to run in the house relays because if I had had to run Kowhai house would probably be last because I am quite a slow runner.


I am proud of that I got a really long jump in long jump because I am usually really bad at long jump. A sport that I was also proud about was sprint's because I came second.


I found shot put a challenge because I wanted to go to zones but sadly I didn’t get a place so I can’t go to zones and discus was the same result so I was quite down but I’m all right now. I really enjoyed sports because it was fun cheering people on and failing and achieving some of the sports.

Comments