Book Character Blog Post

Red and White aka Read and Write
Celebrating: Where’s Wally’s 30th Anniversary and Dr Seuss’s 60th Anniversary

As part of Literacy Week there is a dress up day to come as your favourite book character.

Add a photo of you from the dress up day


Nov 8, 2017 12:13:16 PM.jpg
Add a photo of the front cover of the book your character is from

Image result for the babysitters club books by raina telgemeier
Who’s your favourite book character and why?

My favourite book character from Baby Sitters Club series are Claudia and Stacy. I am going to dress up as Claudia because she is most like me because she is good at art and likes make overs and has black hair like me.

She is really good at changing her style and that's what I like most about her and she likes skulls and she wears different clothes in nearly all of the series I think she is really awesome and she is the vice president in the Baby Sitters Club comic’s.
I really like reading baby sitters club books because they are really entertaining another reason why she is my favourite character is because she is really stylish and she is awesome at fashion.

Comments