Term 4 Learning Goals

Term 4 Learning Goal
My Learning Goal
I want to get better at maths and writing because in Maths I’m not really confident and writing is because I still don’t know where to put some of my punctuation.
How am I going to achieve my goal?
List strategies that you can use to work towards achieving your goal.
I will achieve my goal by working harder and not sitting next to people who will distract me from my work.

Use websites that me to learn where to put punctuation correctly and do spelling test and working in free time.
How will I know when I have achieved my goal?
I will if I achieved my goal when I am above standards in maths and all the other topics just like all of my family members.
My Learner Qualities Goal
My learner qualities goal is to collaborate
How am I going to achieve my goal?
List strategies that you can use to work towards achieving your goal.
Not always sitting next to my friend
Sitting somewhere away from distraction.
Work with people I don’t usually work with.
Talk with my group by sharing ideas.
How will I know when I have achieved my goal?
I will know that I have achieved this when I am working cooperatively with other people (new people) and when we are staying on task.



Goal Review
What strategies have you used to improve? Have you made progress? How do you know?
I have made improvements by sitting by myself so I won´t get distracted I know I have achieved getting better at maths because I am above standards.

My Next Step is...
My next step is to use my grammar correctly because I still am not sure if I have put my full stops or commas are in the right place

Comments