The Fun Fear

          WALT: Write a moment in time story          
        😱Fun Fear😱

I started to sweat as the people tightened the strap around me. I felt my blood pumping up inside the fear inside me started to rise as the machine got started. I felt the sickening wind gushing past as i was thrown like I was in a washing machine. Everyone around me was screaming. Are they screaming of fear or are they screaming because it’s fun but that thought zipped straight out of my mind as I was thrown to the left. I tried to see through all the commotion but they all looked like blobs of colour soon my eyes started to water so I had to close my eyes. I could still hear everyone's screams are they screaming of fun or just fear I asked myself again I opened my mouth and I could taste dry sickening wind filling my mouth so I closed my mouth. I smelt my breath smelling of potato chips soon I started to breath very heavily I could tell I was going to spew the personImage result for scariest power swing
next to me started to cry sobbing loudly. I could just hear him over the roaring engine and people screaming then slowly but very slowly the  started to slow down and no one was screaming. One by one the people got released from their seats all of them ran away from the Power Swing. Screaming I want to live and and some just laughing like a person on drugs and me I was walking like a dizzy disability trying to walk but kept on falling I looked horrendous and hilarious. After that I vowed never ever to go back on that ride just saying would you like a ride I can pay.

Comments